EU GDPR Privacy Statement for site visitors
On the following page you will find all the information you need to understand the purposes and methods of processing your personal data as a visitor, as well as any other information required by art. 13 and 14 of the EU Data Protection General Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
The information applies only to this site and not to other websites, portals, sections / pages / spaces connected via links, owned by third parties, for which reference should be made to the respective information sheets.
1. Who is the Data Controller?
The data controller is Roberts School of English of Moliterno Roberto with registered office in Cosenza (CS), Via G. Mancini n.156, 87100 (hereafter “Roberts School of English”) in the person of its legal representative prof. Roberto Moliterno and can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What kind of data do we process and how long do we keep them?
a) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during normal operation and for the sole duration of the connection, some data which are then implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols.Such information is not collected for the purpose of associating it with users but, by its very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow identification. This data is deleted a few hours after processing.
c) Data provided voluntarily by users / visitors
If you connect to this site you will decide, where required, to send your personal data (name, surname, email address, telephone number, resume) to make requests by e-mail, or to apply for our job offer or request information and / or our corporate brochure, Roberts School of English will process these data to respond to your request, or to provide you with the service you requested in accordance with this statement. The data will be kept for the time necessary to provide the requested service and to handle any disputes. Your personal data will be disclosed to third parties only if the communication is necessary to comply with the users’ requests. You will not be asked for health data and, in general, special categories of personal data referred to in Article 9 of the GDPR (sensitive, biometric, genetic and criminal).
3. How is your data processed?
Your data is processed with the support of computerized and telematic means and is protected through appropriate security measures that guarantee confidentiality and integrity. In particular, Roberts School of English has adopted and adopts organizational measures (distribution of roles and responsibilities in the execution of activities and controls), procedural and technical measures (firewalls, antivirus and other advanced technologies) appropriate to protect your data against the loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification.
Roberts School of English also points out that no personal data is and will be stored on the website and that it has activated an encrypted connection via SSL certificate, so as to use the HTTPS protocol, thus ensuring a secure and private connection between servers where the site (Canada) and the visitor’s browser.
4. What is the purpose and legal basis of the processing?
Roberts School of English treats your anonymous browsing data referred to in point 2.a in order to monitor the technical functioning and performance of the site, to understand how to improve services and make them evolve.
5. To whom can your data be communicated?
The anonymous data referred to in points 2.a and 2.b could be communicated to partners and suppliers that support Roberts School of English in providing the services of this site. If Roberts School of English discloses your personal data to third parties (for example regarding the services requested), they will act as independent Data Controllers or will be appointed by Roberts School of English as Data Processors. You can request an updated list of these managers by email at email@example.com. Furthermore, your data could be communicated to subjects, organizations or authorities to whom the communication of data is required by law.
6. What are your rights?
You can, at any time and for free:
• obtain confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning you and receive communication
• know the origin of the data, the purposes of the processing and its methods, as well as the logic applied to the processing carried out using IT tools
• request the updating, correction or – if you are interested – the integration of the data
• obtain the cancellation (so-called Oblivion), the transformation into anonymous form or blocking, and oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment
• object, in whole or in part, to the processing of data concerning you for direct marketing purposes carried out through automated and / or traditional methods.
Furthermore, the privacy regulations have introduced new rights which you can use, namely:
• revoke, at any time, consent to the processing of data, without this in any way prejudicing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation
• request the limitation of the processing of personal data in the event that (i) the accuracy of personal data is disputed, for the period necessary to verify the accuracy of such personal data; (ii) the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the deletion of personal data and instead requests that its use be limited; (iii) although Roberts School of English no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, personal data is necessary for the verification, exercise or defense of a right in court; (iv) you object to the processing pursuant to art. 21, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Regulations awaiting verification regarding the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the user
• oppose the processing of personal data at any time for the purposes of legitimate interests
• obtain the portability of your personal data (where applicable)
• lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor where the conditions exist.
To exercise these and other rights as per articles 15-22 of the GDPR, you can write to Roberts School of English – Via G. Mancini n.156 – 87100 Cosenza (CS) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us immediately with contact form.
7. Age restrictions
The Roberts School of English services are also available for children under the age of 18 but with the written consent of the parents or the legal representative. We knowingly collect personally identifiable information from those under the age of 18 who attend our English language courses. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information without the consent of the parents or legal representative, please contact us. We will take reasonable steps to investigate and, if it is confirmed that we have personally identifiable information from a child under 18, we will delete the information. We may request additional information to confirm that the request is in good faith.
8. Changes and updates
This information may undergo changes over time – also related to the entry into force of new sector regulations, the updating or provision of new services or technological innovations – so we invite you to periodically consult this page.
Last updated: 4 February 2019